Armed Forces Kit & Personal Possessions insurance
Our armed forces kit & personal possessions insurance scheme offers cover on all military kit which would not normally be covered by standard contents insurance.
With over 100,000 active servicemen and women in the UK, our armed forces kit and contents insurance protects military kit which may not be covered by standard contents insurance.
Available to members of all branches and all ranks of the armed forces, the cover is ideal for recruits whilst in training, reservists and off-duty soldiers whilst serving in the UK or abroad living on- or off-base in Europe. This insurance policy is available to the British Army, Royal Navy, Royal Marines, Royal Air Force, reservists and civilian MOD personnel.
Armed Forces Kit & Personal Possessions insurance cover details
- Issued and owned military kit.
- Worldwide cover for kit and possessions.
- New for old replacement.
- Transit and storage cover.
- Public liability cover.
- Tenants’ liability, including in accommodation provided by the armed forces.
- Damage arising from wear and tear.
- Deliberate loss or damage caused intentionally by policyholder.
- Tailor limits of policy cover to your requirements.