Our golf insurance scheme is for recreational golfers, offering cover whilst playing in tournaments or non-competitively.
With just over 4 million people playing golf in the UK1, this product offers protection to cover equipment and provide public liability in case if a stray shot.
Furthermore, tradition dictates that any individual lucky enough to hit a hole in one has to buy a round of drinks for everyone at the clubhouse. If this takes place during a recognised event, our scheme will cover it!
Golf insurance cover details
- Theft, loss or damage to golf equipment.
- Theft, loss or damage to personal effects.
- Personal accident should the policyholder be injured whilst playing.
- Accidental damage to third party property.
- Hole in one cover.
- Loss of golfing trophies.
- Compensation if hospitalised whilst playing.
- Dental treatment following an injury whilst playing.
- Golf equipment hire during a claim for loss or damage to insured equipment.
- Club subscription reimbursement if a policy holder is injured and unable to pay.
- Tournament entry fees, if the policyholder has to cancel due to an unforeseen event.
- Some covers can be removed to your requirements.
- Policy limits and some covers can be tailored to your requirements.
Explore the Golf insurance market
- A report published recently found that golfers in the UK spent £4.3 billion on their sport.1
- The golf industry accounts for 14% of all consumer spending on sport, and golf paid £990 million in taxes to the government according.2