Alloy wheel insurance
Our alloy wheel insurance scheme offers protection against damage to motorists who have a motor vehicle with alloy wheels fitted.
Damage to alloy wheels can not only impact on a vehicle appearance but also its value.
Often costly to repair or replace, damage can consist of scratching, scuffs, kerbing and stone chips.
Alloy wheel insurance cover details
- Accidental damage to alloy wheels.
What’s not covered
- Damage to alloy wheels resulting from a fire, or a road traffic accident or collision, where other areas of car have also been damaged.
- Theft of alloy wheels.
- Any damage which means that alloy wheels are cracked or buckled or where the structural integrity of the alloy wheel has been affected.
- Damage which has occurred as the result of car not being operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions e.g. driving with deflated or incorrectly pressured tyres, or the wheel balance or alignment is incorrect.
- Damage which is as a result of rust or corrosion or due to lack of maintenance.
- No optional covers.
Explore the Alloy wheel insurance market
- There are more than 37 million vehicles on the UK roads.1
- In 2014 Britain’s auto industry turned over a record £69.5 billion.2
- The British motor industry also employs over 800,000 jobs.3