Our tyre insurance scheme covers the cost of repair or replacement of vehicle tyres due to accidental damage, puncture or malicious damage.
Tyre insurance cover details
- Repair or replacement costs resulting from damage to tyres.
- Up to 3 claims during the period of insurance (amount of claims potentially variable).
- Claims up to the limit shown on your schedule.
What’s not covered
- Any claim made during the ‘claims waiting’ period.
- Any claim prior to the period of insurance.
- Any malicious damage claim not supported by a crime reference number.
- Wear and tear.
- Theft of tyres.
- Number of events per period.
- Maximum claim limit.
Ways to trade
Schemes – Build your business by offering bespoke personal lines insurance which meets your customers’ exact needs.
BrokerPal – Trade our products online. No minimum premium required and no set up costs. Register to start trading in less than 24 hours.
White-labelling – Re-brand our tried and tested personal lines products and schemes, neatly marketed through your own website.
Explore the Tyre insurance market
- There are more than 37 million vehicles on the UK roads.1
- In 2014 Britain’s auto industry turned over a record £69.5 billion.2
- The British motor industry also employs over 800,000 jobs.3